[WWI] Elk Grove Contest

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 18:39:26 EST 2010

	With just under a month before the collection travels, a display method
has been chosen and travel boxes are being prepared.  Here is a preview
of what I will be doing.  75 models are on display and about 50 are in
the box.  The complete display should be three six foot Styrofoam
sections and I will probably need four travel boxes plus two smaller
ones I already have.

	I will probably set the models up per aircraft company (Sopwith,
Albatros) etc.  There are so many different ways to go and the
suggestions I received were excellent.  One section will be Allied, one
will be Central Powers and the third will be bombers and other large
aircraft.  I estimate set up and break down time to be an hour each.

	I also plan on some kind of drug to calm me down as this is going to be
an unnerving adventure. But I am committed (or should be)so watch out
Elk Grove, here comes the little guy.

Dennis
--

Dennis Ugulano
"Each modeler will rise to their own level of masochisim."