[WWI] New Blue Max Macchi M-5

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Mon Nov 8 16:43:49 EST 2010

Ah, Cheers for the information, gentlemen, I had never heard any news of this kit, so it's great to see it, but does that mean it is absolutely the last BM kit? I know- I'll ask Colin this weekend. I hope to pick one up there, It is a gorgeous aircraft and hopefully, a beautiful model, should be if it's like the others in the BM stable.

                                                                    Cheers,

                                                                          Nick.