[WWI] New Blue Max Macchi M-5

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 14:35:04 EST 2010

Hei,

This is what Freightdog Models writes:
Here is the updated box art image for our new Macchi M.5 kit, which
will be the last Blue Max kit to be produced in injection moulded
short run (using sprayed metal moulds).
http://www.freightdogmodels.co.uk/images/BM208_smaller.JPG
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Freightdog-Models/119466081414418

Multi-media 1/48th scale kit. Includes short run injection moulded
parts, with pewter and resin details and screen printed decals for
three colourful options. Also features an assembly jig produced by
Pheon Models, who also designed the decals in this boxing. This is a
limited edition of only 350 kits.

I think it has been released before, this one has Pheon decals and I
can not remember any Chris Gannons releases with resin parts.

  Eders
Knut Erik