[WWI] BEZOBRAZOV Triplane

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 04:52:20 EDT 2010

What a fantastic photo, Those Russians look so damned Russian. Steve ( Cox ) did a ickle one in 1/72. It is a little gem of a model, looks just as 'fart near it and it will fold' sort of delicate as this photo suggests they were. A real 'flimsy' as El Fernetti would say. Thanks for sharing such a great picture, Buz.

                                                                                       Cheers,

                                                                                             Nick.