[WWI] Mixing Future/Kleer and Misterkit Paints

orc51o at gmail.com orc51o at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:07:05 EDT 2009

Hi Mike,

 I think its like a lot of modelling topics. You need to fool around with it to find the right ratio for you. I add some Future. Not enough to make the paint translucent. I practice on some old models.

Give it a shot. future is a forgiving product. It isn't like you have much risk of ruining a model.

Good luck!

Brent