[WWI] Wingnut specualting

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 20:31:12 EDT 2009

D says

> > As I have said repeatedly, I don't give a rat's rear end what Wingnuts
> > releases or might release in the future. For all I care they can do the entire
> > range of SPADs and Nieuports in 1:32 and I shall lose no sleep whatsoever.
>
> How grouchy!

Not grouchy!   I actually said that I don't mind if they produce all these kits in 1:32 !

Nasty is closer. I *know* that Neil doesn't build in 1:32, loves SPADs and Nieuports, and will get insanely jealous.

He's already showing signs of insanity of course, what with wasting money on gay racers and wearing a blue toweling bathrobe.

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Quidvis recte factum,
quamvis humile, praeclarum