[WWI] Ronnie's Oraculous Wingnut specualting

Hooper, Dave Dave.Hooper at Clarks.com
Tue Oct 27 07:55:54 EDT 2009

From: wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org [mailto:wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org] On
Sent: 27 October 2009 11:42
To: 'World War I Modeling Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [WWI] Ronnie's Oraculous Wingnut specualting

In 1/72 scale please Peter!
/Neil

Please check that this email is addressed to you. If not, you should delete it immediately as its contents may be confidential and its disclosure, copying or distribution unlawful.

C. & J. Clark International Limited takes steps to prevent the transmission of electronic viruses but responsibility for screening incoming messages and the risk of such transmission lies with the recipient.

C. & J. Clark International Limited Trading as Clarks Registered in England number 141015.
Registered office 40 High Street, Street, Somerset. BA16 0EQ. England.