[WWI] Wingnut specualting

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Mon Oct 26 11:31:48 EDT 2009

Bugger, I was hoping you weren't going to ask any more questions about that Spad!
I've got a bit behind with my reading recently, and when I finally started reading Windsock
I started at the beginning and I'm afraid I got rather interested in the Peter Jackson interview
and completely forgot to skip ahead to the Spad article, so I have to admit that I haven't read it!
But reconstructing my memories of my first glance through, it has a saddle on the side
and I think that one is usually depicted with a square wing.
I distinctly remember saying "gosh isn't that nice" to myself.
/Neil