[WWI] FW: Techmod Friedrichshafen ff33e

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Sun Oct 25 13:44:17 EDT 2009

Thanks to all who replied with food for thought on the Friedrichshafen kits.. I will definitely get the Techmod kit, it seems a great price for a great looking new kit. Resin kits are lovely, but tend to be something I can only afford from a Hannants sale or evil bay they are, as has been said here, often frighteningly expensive. Though in the case of the HR models Hansa Brandenburg C. 1 I have been fighting with recently, they aint always user friendly.  Thanks again to all.

                                                                                                                                                                      Nick.