[WWI] Wingnuts new kits

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Thu Oct 22 06:51:13 EDT 2009

One solution, if you would like to build in larger scales, is to scratchbuild a Poll Giant bomber in 1/48, and when't you're finished you wouldn't need to pay the rent, because you can move inside the model. And have as many 1/72 models inside as you please! it's a win-win situation, I daresay.
D.
after all, modeling isn't such an expensive hobby!