[WWI] Jasta 40 Diorama

Steve Cox steve at oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Oct 19 13:20:31 EDT 2009

Those airmodel tents look almost identical to the tents in the pictures I
have.

Difficult to tell if there were different sizes, but they all look to be to
the same basic design
regards
Steve
GWICC displays in the UK   http://gallery.atpic.com/15973

 http://www.oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk/steveshome.html

My Club   http://www.bramptonscalemodelclub.fsnet.co.uk
http://gallery.atpic.com/15142

SWMBO¹s SIG     IPMS(UK) South Atlantic SIG
http://www.sasig.bravehost.com

  If I didn't spend so much time on line
    ‹‹ I'd get some models finished