[WWI] Jasta 40 Diorama

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Mon Oct 19 10:53:13 EDT 2009

I was thinking along the same lines, in our climate and I imagine most
of western europe, any white structure (like for instance our house) quickly
goes a dirty off-white colour with a touch of green. I believe it's algae growth,
I imagine tent cloth would be light-grey to start with but very quickly turn
into an uneven light grey-green-black colour.
/Neil (also feeling a bit diarama-ish after this discussion)