[WWI] WWI Vehicle Model Phtos Needed

Thomas Young maiesm72 at att.net
Fri Oct 9 15:13:08 EDT 2009

My request for color photos of 1/72 scale WWI aircraft models a few weeks back has been a great success. List members have supplied scores of download photos with more to get too.

Now I request color photos of 1/72 and 1/76 WWI vehicles. If you can supply color photos of your efforts they will be considered for inclusion in my new book, WWI/72. While I cannot afford to pay for photos used it's nice to see your work in print.

I could also use photos of all other subjects such as ships, figures, accessories, aircraft and vehicle conversions using conversion kits and  the like. I'm also seeking good sites other than this one and could use advice.

Thanks again for everyone's help. You folks are great!

Tom Young