[WWI] Jasta 40 Diorama

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Fri Oct 9 13:13:53 EDT 2009

Looking for something like this?
http://www.deutsches-museum.de/fileadmin/Content/Ausstellungen/Museumsturm/Wetter/Museumsmotive/800_feldflughafen.jpg

D.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Vice
  To: wwi at wwi-models.org
  Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 1:18 PM
  Subject: [WWI] Jasta 40 Diorama

  All of this talk about Pheon decals has got me reinvigorated about an aerodrome diorama using Pheon's Jasta 40 sheet in 1/72.  So, three questions:

      1.  Does anyone know whether plans exist for creating a German wooden hangar--dimensions, etc.?
      2.  Same question for a canvas one?
      3.  It appears that Roden would have any type of D.VII that I could need, but even at RollModels they're more than $8 each, so a whole Jasta could get pricey.  The Revell D.VII is only about $5, however.  Does anyone know which version this is--Fokker, Alb, OAW; early/late?

      TIA.

                                      Mike