[WWI] Internet modeller problems?

Hooper, Dave Dave.Hooper at Clarks.com
Thu Oct 8 02:55:26 EDT 2009

>We had some scripting issues earlier, but they're now - hopefully -
>taken care of.  If you're still having problems, clear your browser
>cache and try again.

>If after that you're still having issues, please email me the error
>message and what page you were trying to view, off list.

Thanks Matt

I'll try that when I get a moment

Regards

Dave

Please check that this email is addressed to you. If not, you should delete it immediately as its contents may be confidential and its disclosure, copying or distribution unlawful.

C. & J. Clark International Limited takes steps to prevent the transmission of electronic viruses but responsibility for screening incoming messages and the risk of such transmission lies with the recipient.

C. & J. Clark International Limited Trading as Clarks Registered in England number 141015.
Registered office 40 High Street, Street, Somerset. BA16 0EQ. England.