[WWI] Decals

Hooper, Dave Dave.Hooper at Clarks.com
Thu Oct 8 02:51:37 EDT 2009

>Stunning!!  Beautiful!!  Worth their weight in gold!!

Hi Matt

Mine arrived on Monday. As you say they are stunning - I must do one of
Werner Hertels machines with the broadsword personal marking at some
point.

I tend to buy all of Pheons 72 sheets on the basis that I'll regret it
later if I don't. I'm looking forward to the Macchi M.5, Tripehound and
SE5a sheets coming shortly, also Rowan is apparently doing a special
sheet for the UK Nats.

Regards

Dave

Please check that this email is addressed to you. If not, you should delete it immediately as its contents may be confidential and its disclosure, copying or distribution unlawful.

C. & J. Clark International Limited takes steps to prevent the transmission of electronic viruses but responsibility for screening incoming messages and the risk of such transmission lies with the recipient.

C. & J. Clark International Limited Trading as Clarks Registered in England number 141015.
Registered office 40 High Street, Street, Somerset. BA16 0EQ. England.