[WWI] List inactive?

Hooper, Dave Dave.Hooper at Clarks.com
Mon Oct 5 08:55:09 EDT 2009

Hi Paul

Not a problem! The photos are on my camera at home so I'll send them
tonight or tomorrow.

When I re-read my mail I noticed that I missed out a few key words which
meant some of the description probably didn't make much sense. Basically
I used the centre section of the upper wing to make the centre sections
of the lower wing and then built a new upper wing centre section.

Regards

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org [mailto:wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org] On
Behalf Of Paul Thompson
Sent: 05 October 2009 13:03
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Subject: Re: [WWI] List inactive?

If you like I'll send you some photos off list.

BTW: I like the camel, beautiful colour scheme.

Regards

Dave
<

Thanks Dave, and I'd be very grateful for photos - IIRC you have my
email
address?

Paul.

Please check that this email is addressed to you. If not, you should delete it immediately as its contents may be confidential and its disclosure, copying or distribution unlawful.

C. & J. Clark International Limited takes steps to prevent the transmission of electronic viruses but responsibility for screening incoming messages and the risk of such transmission lies with the recipient.

C. & J. Clark International Limited Trading as Clarks Registered in England number 141015.
Registered office 40 High Street, Street, Somerset. BA16 0EQ. England.