[WWI] List inactive?

Hooper, Dave Dave.Hooper at Clarks.com
Mon Oct 5 02:49:33 EDT 2009

I'm ploughing on with the formaplane FE2b, The lower section was painted
last night and I'm literally just about to print some decals off on to
the works laser printer.

J.R:- I'll send the files over to you as the decals are for Scotch
express/Zanzibar no.1 which you asked me about a few years ago.

Regards

Dave

________________________________

From: wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org [mailto:wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org] On
Behalf Of J.R. Boye
Sent: 04 October 2009 05:40
To: World War I Modeling Mailing List
Subject: Re: [WWI] List inactive?

  I'm working on a Sikorsky S.16 right now. There were 5 different
versions of this plane, and the one I'm building (Gilsher's) is not the
one the Eastern Express kit is based on, so numerous modifications are
in order- change wings, new fuselage, rework tail, change cowling, etc.
Also, I'm trying to work Part brass pieces into the mix, so it's a tiny
pain in the butt.

                                         J.R. Boye