[WWI] [WW Watta you duin? was List inactive?]

Mike Muth mikemuth at ptd.net
Sun Oct 4 23:11:10 EDT 2009

Been there.....doing that. Shudder.....
Mike Muth

-----Original Message-----
From: wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org [mailto:wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Solinski
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 4:11 PM
To: 'World War I Modeling Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [WWI] [WW Watta you duin? was List inactive?]

Sadly I'm working on two things, both ot, at least one is a biplane, you
know the one that flew in 1932 in England, named after a four winged flying
insect.  That's 1/4 scale powered by an YS 91 FS.

The other styrene project has rising suns on a thunderbolt.

I guess I'd better get back to a real OT project

MrT