[WWI] List bounces and subscription suspension was: What is happening

knuterha at eunet.no knuterha at eunet.no
Fri Oct 2 20:50:24 EDT 2009

Hei,

I have two list subscriptions, one for digests and one for single messages
and get the monthly mailing list information for both the first day in the
month.
They are standard computer generated message and some SPAM filters might
stop them from reaching you.

Using the interface is easy, if you do not remember your password, visit
http://www.wwi-models.org/mailman/options/wwi/<<your.email@adress>>
and have it sent to you.

I have had problems with my Email adress and had to visit the website to
enable receipt of messages again - it takes only a couple of minutes
untill they start arriving again.
What has been sent in the meantime has to be read on the website or in the
digests.

  BRgds
Knut Erik