[WWI] site links

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Tue Jul 31 15:38:04 EDT 2007

Unknown, I'll have to look into this, but I have an all-day meeting out
of the office tomorrow, so it will be later in the week before I can
properly address these issues.

Part of this might just be the evolution of the Internet losing track of
things. Some of it is probably inter WWI-site administrative issues.

I'll fix what I can.