[WWI] site links

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:07:36 EDT 2007

I guess this might be a message to Allan or Sanjeev. After I posted those
links to the cook-up section of the list site, I went looking at some of the
other (Albi) cook-up entries and found some links (Matt Bittner and Ivan
Subrt) that take you to places that are not cook-up models. I also see that
Dave Zulis and Mike 'Jastagate' Dicianna links are deactivated? And Dale
Beamish's link only takes you to a couple of profiles by Bob Pearson, which
are always enjoyable to look at but I would have enjoyed seeing Dale's
models of those profiles.
What gives?
E.