[WWI] Added:Sopwith Camel and more!

Scott.Janney at urs.org Scott.Janney at urs.org
Tue Jul 31 13:22:19 EDT 2007

Greetings,
I'm a little late to respond as I have been on vacation but, I want to
Thank all for the kind words concerning the photos I submitted.  These kits
cover a time span from about 2002 until the spring of this year.
To answer E's question about the color scheme on the Eduard Albatros, I'm
afraid I researched no further than the Roden DVa instruction sheet.  They
called for a black fuselage with a yellow nose and tail fin.  I have to
confess that I have never seen any other reference for this aircraft but
was interested in constructing a DVa with the headrest.
Thanks again
Scott

             "ernest thomas"
             <reason108 at hotmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  wwi at wwi-models.org
             wwi-bounces at wwi-m                                          cc
             odels.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [WWI] Added:Sopwith Camel and
             07/21/2007 10:41          more!
             AM

             Please respond to
                World War I
             Modeling Mailing
                   List
             <wwi at wwi-models.o
                    rg>

Scott,
What made you paint the fuselage on your 'tros D-Va black? I did this same
machine and my references said the fuselage was all yeller.
Anyway, it all looks good.
E.

Paradise is exactly like where you are right now
only much, much better.