[WWI] Healey museum

J.R. Boye hopeandmercy at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 29 20:24:44 EDT 2007

        Actually, the "Healey Hundred" was supposedly named that because it could attain 100 miles per hour.
        This is a beautiful looking two-seater with a windscreen which can be tilted back.
         Whenever I work on one, I am always impressed by its looks and sounds. I've never taken one up to 100 mph to check out Donald Healey's claim, however!
        Besides the Austin Healey and the Silverstone, don't forget to mention the  Jensen Healey, another fun but fragile animal. We have one on our lot which falls into the "nds wk" category if anyone is interested....

                                                         J.R. Boye