[WWI] I know this isn't fair

Jim Landon thegreatlandoni at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 16:37:29 EDT 2007

<<   Jeff Porter sent in photos of his Nieuport 17, See http://www.wwi-models.org/Images/PorterJ/Allied/index.html#Nie17 or see news.>> Very nice model Jeff. If I ever build any of my Nie 17 kits I will stare at yours as a guide. I have always admired the all-aluminum-doped Nieuports. I didn't happen to notice the 90 degree bend problem with the rigging but I appreciated the tip from Andy in case I ever finish my 1:16 models and build and rig a small plastic model.
I know this isn't fair to only respond to Jeff's model. I am almost always impressed by the model photos posted by this group, but I hesitate to add my "well done" after everyone else has heaped on praises ... I'm in digest mode so I don't see posts until way after everybody else has posted their responses.
 Jim LandonDeep Lurkerhttp://www.wwi-models.org/Images/Landon/index.html