[WWI] Collecting Kits

Mark Shannon shingend at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 27 18:21:26 EDT 2007

Since everyone is familiar with the topic.....

Yeah.  I just got in four (ot) kits I ordered from Squadron on Tuesday.  The Tuesday before was my birthday, which included several books and some brass detail sets.

I held off going to the hobby shop last weekend because I had just ordered the on-line kits.  I am having withdrawal pains.

Yeah, I got to go see what's at the shop.  Maybe add another kit to the "Some Day" models.

But at least, this year, I'm beginning to feel guilty about it.

Mark Shannon
shingend at ix.netcom.com