[WWI] Collecting Kits

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 16:27:45 EDT 2007

Could be slang for "Uncontrolable urge" or else it's referring to Cliff
Jones, who played for Swansea, Tottenham and Fulham, and also featured in
the famous Welsh side that reached the quarter-finals of the 1958 World Cup
only to lose 1-0 to Brazil; the goal being scored by some 17-year-old called
"Pele".  Alternatively, it could be "Tom Jones"; famous Welsh popular
singer, heart-throb and collector of ladies under-garments.

And, yes, I do suffer from this "urge" but my accumulation of kits has
slowed significantly in the past year.

Michael