[WWI] Collecting Kits

Jeff Porter jporter at hot.rr.com
Fri Jul 27 14:02:14 EDT 2007

Hello all,

It seems that my interest in WWI aviation is not only enjoying the build and what I have accomplished afterwards, but I am starting to realize that a good portion of my enjoyment is acquiring the kits.  It has become humorous for me to get my wife to say "Another mode! ??"  I am going to have to find another place to store my beloved kits because my present little bit of real estate is starting to dwindle.  I am not close to triple digit kit quantity yet, but I might get there soon.  Anyone else have a jones for buying with all good intentions of building them....someday?

Regards,
Jeff