[WWI] Hi everyone!

Jo_cri jo_cri at libero.it
Mon Jul 23 15:32:18 EDT 2007

Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome, and thanks for all your help.
Don't worry Diego my next project will probably be a nieuport and as soon as my rigging skills improve I'll get into some serious SPAD building (My favorite aircraft of the conflict).

To Doug: Go BOKS (off topic - I know..but rugby is my other passion........) I'm looking forward to seeing the Boks whup up on Australia and NZ in September, White made the right decision to send the B-Boks.........

Anyway there is an interesting article on this site regarding Baracca's SPAD, www.unosettantadue.net I can't vouch for the translated version I read it in Italian. I can't vouch for the accuracy either..............................

Thanks again,

Joe