[WWI] Hi everyone!!

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Sun Jul 22 09:00:20 EDT 2007

Good Morning Joe,

    At least it's morning here in Central California.  Another 1/72 builder added to the least.  And an Italian.  How can it get any better?

    You are going to find the most knowledgeable people on this list and all of your questions should be answered.  As far as 03.52 and the only E.III painted green, I cannot answer that question.  I built the non-profipack version and you can see my efforts on my web site under Austro-Hungarian.  Very nice kit for someone who has been out of the hobby for 20 years.

    I thought there was a vacuform of the HB-CC but I don't have one in my inventory. Question for the group:  Wasn't there a vac of that kit?

    I love building AH planes and yes, their construction can be a little challenging.  But jump in with both feet and ask for help when you need it.

    Again, welcome to the list.

Dennis

email:  djuggie(at)comcast(dot)net
http://wwi.priswell.com/
Page Revised 7/8/2006
"Each modeler will rise to their own level
of masochism."