[WWI] Scott Janney/Retire is out of the office.

Scott.Janney at urs.org Scott.Janney at urs.org
Sat Jul 21 13:37:01 EDT 2007

Damn! do I feel shame!
I apologize if this Out of Office message keeps repeating.
I've decided to turn it off just in case it causes any more problems.
Once again, sorry if this has caused any inconvenience.

Scott

             Allan Wright
             <aew at unh.edu>
             wwi-bounces at wwi-m         World War I Modeling Mailing List
             odels.org                 <wwi at wwi-models.org>
                                                                        cc

             07/20/2007 07:44                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [WWI] Scott Janney/Retire is
                                       out of the office.

             Please respond to
                World War I
             Modeling Mailing
                   List
             <wwi at wwi-models.o
                    rg>

If he's using a proper vacation program, we should only see one. If we
get more I'll temporarily unsubscribe him.

On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 06:07 -0500, pezo8481 at bellsouth.net wrote:
> Is Scott leaving a computer generated message?
> > I will be out of the office starting  07/20/2007 and will not return
until
> > 07/31/2007.
> >
> > I will respond to your message when I return.
>
>      Uh-oh!  Standy for 11 days of "I'm out of the office" stating
e-mails!  What is the "Over-Under"