[WWI] Eduard Albatros D.V

Nicklas, Brian NicklasB at si.edu
Thu Jul 19 11:53:00 EDT 2007

Eduard did not take it from us here at NASM - we would have told them to do "Stropp" properly if they had.

And has been pointed out, Cooper Details did indeed make replacements the proper size in 1/48 and 1/72, but Roy Sutherland has been too busy with 21st Century Toys so Cooper Details is in limbo - I don't think he's totally written it off, but he isn't taking orders right now.

- Brian