[WWI] Added:RAF Se5a

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Wed Jul 18 08:23:56 EDT 2007

Andy!
> Cheers Diego! Being the anal retentive bastard I am I just couldn't live
> with those inspection panel decals, they look cartoon-ish. I make no
> apologies for stealing the method Alberto Casirati used on his amazing
> Revell Sopwith Triplane. If I can pull it off even half as well as he did
> I'll be a happy guy...

Yes, the Italian Job is very inspiring and has me always going over the edge
on detailing. He has the knack of adding what's needed and leave away what's
not, a not-so easy balance on small scales.
BTW now that you talk about the Sopwith triplane... I know that someone else
in Europe is going to detail it for good.

> Been watching The Aviator recently by any chance??

It's the way of the future!
The way of the future.
The way of the future.
The way of the future.