[WWI] Added:RAF Se5a

Ivan Carlos Ruchesi ivruc at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jul 18 07:55:08 EDT 2007

Andy Bannister <a.bann at ntlworld.com> escribió:

        Ivan :
  Looking at the picture showing the wing attached to the fuselage, it appears to be a fine strip of white plasticard glued at the left aileron leading edge cutout, at least as shown by my computer screen.

  >Oh, I see what you mean now. That's just the >raised edge of the plastic left over from cutting >the aileron out which I hadn't cleaned up yet.
  >Cheers,
  >Andy
                  Ahhh!, I thought you´d added a piece there when viewing your pictures because I had to correct the ailerons cutouts in my Roden Albatros D.II Oeffag...not the kit´s fault, my poor measurement when cutting the ailerons instead!

  Ivan

 Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
 ¡Probalo ya!