[WWI] Added:RAF Se5a

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Wed Jul 18 07:52:57 EDT 2007

>   Andy Bannister sent in photos of his
> RAF Se5a,
> See http://www.wwi-models.org/Images/Bannister/Allied/index.html#Se5a

Andy!
Very good start of a great kit. I see that you've opened up the triangular
inspection panels on the wings and stabilizer... wonder how they may look in
the finished model, certainly those decals proposed by Roden look quite
silly. The interior details are wonderful too, I love the small drum rack on
the instrument panel... was that included with the original molding? It
looks great anyway, those small detail are what I like the most on any
model.
Perhaps Iván confused the ridge left by the hobby knife blade after the
aileron cutting with the small "lip" over the ailerons on SE5as.. something
rarely pointed out on the SE5a airframes. Of course, iván is on those things
because he's deranged.
Not me.
Not me.
Not me.