[WWI] OT Movie

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 17 08:48:10 EDT 2007

Just got home from work and saw a movie on the TV I had never seen before.  Flight Commander.

The same N.28s and Tommy Morses right down to the silly looking wasp insignia, the same California Airodrome & hangers, the same poka dot pjs, many names & characters and even a drunken party with the shot down German. as Dawn Patrol.  Different actors and none of the N.28s had been converted to "I" struts.

I had no idea this film existed or how very close it is to Dawn Patrol. Anyone know which movie was the original and which the clone?

sp