[WWI] First report: Clear cigarette paper

Douglas R. Jones aeroc at verizon.net
Sun Jul 15 11:19:48 EDT 2007

May be cellulose comes in clear but I do think that you are referring to
celluloid which is a plastic material. Speaking of clear material for OT
models, what about the material that used to come on cigarette pack's?
(Assuming it still does, I quite in 1979). If I remember right it was
thin and I would think easily worked.

Doug