[WWI] Eduard Nieuport Question

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:42:17 EDT 2007

I am working on an RFC Nieuport. Eduard supplies the Foster mount in their
RFC Nieuport 17 kit. They however, neglect to give instructions as to
utilizing this part, #A23. Do you remove the triangular piece attached to
A24 then substitute A23? Do any of the incarnations of this kit actually
show this set up in the directions? Any help appreciated! By the way, 1/48th
scale of course :-)

Rick G.
P.S. I have been in a modeling Funk and have taken on a project to get me
building again. Good news for Matt as I have actually picked up my long
stalled IM project  also :-)