[WWI] new item for the work bench?

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:58:40 EDT 2007

Listeroos,
Just came from the Kwik-E-Mart across the street from my job where I saw
somthing new(to me).
Clear cigarette papers(rolling papers for you pot smokers). These are made
by JoB and are marketed under the name Crystal. I bought a pack just to see
what they were like. didn't have time to do much experimenting as I walked
back across the street but what I did learn is that these things are indeed
crystal clear and very strong. I wasn't able to tear one. I didn''t see any
adhesive so I just licked a section and it stuck to itself quite nicely.
When I get home I will experiment to see how well these stick to plastic and
other materials.
The thought of smoking weed in these seems risky, health wise, but this
could be just the product we've been looking for to handle those N.17's and
1.5 Strutters with windows in the top wings.
Will report more later after I get home and have some time to experiment a
bit.
Unless I get too stoned and forget. :-)
E.

Paradise is exactly like where you are right now
only much, much better.