[WWI] Rigging

John Huggins huggins1 at swbell.net
Wed Jul 11 11:51:26 EDT 2007

There are two other (really many more) options.  One is to take a
bamboo skewer and make a 6 inch handle.  Drill a small hole in one
end.  Take a regular sewing needle, the size is up to you.  With a
pair of needle nose pliers, hold the needle covering up about half of
the eye, and snap off the remaining part.  Now CA glue this to the
handle.  To use, dip the fork in a drop of CA and transfer it to the
model. Just touch it to the wire above the hole and let it run down
the line into the hole.

The other way is to use the tip of a #11 knife.  Same way of
application, just not as neat.

Plus, with method one, you get to add another high tech specialty
tool to your kit so you can impress all your modeling friends.

JP