[WWI] jeans

Steve Cox steve at oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jul 10 09:43:41 EDT 2007

on 10/7/07 8:15 am, Crawford Neil at Neil.Crawford at volvo.com wrote:

> Yesterday I tipped a whole can of black Humbrol on my jeans, I'm
> begiining
> to get unenthusiastic about Humbrol paint. If the first can of Humbrol
> hadn't dried out, I wouldn't have had to open the second full can I
> spilt.
> /Neil C.

Spill some grey, and some white, in blotchy patterns and your jeans will be
the height of fashion. Plus you¹ll blend into the landscape in Buenos Aires
regards
Steve
http://www.oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk/steveshome.html - click on the guest map
button here to see where list members live.

My Club    http://www.bramptonscalemodelclub.fsnet.co.uk

SWMBO¹s SIG     IPMS(UK) South Atlantic SIG
http://www.sasig.bravehost.com

  If I didn't spend so much time on line
    ‹‹ I'd get some models finished