[WWI] (no subject)

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Tue Jul 10 08:42:56 EDT 2007

 > Rigging is not enjoyable when you make it so complex; just use hot
stretched sprue and white glue. "KISS ! "

Even so I enjoy it. If I can complicate something I will, you should
have seen the mess I made
of painting the silly thing. But you're right, I'm sure I could rig a
Spad in less than an hour too.
In fact I remember doing that on my Spad 11, with a competition deadline
looming, and my
fancy double rigging all sagging, I gave up and just rigged the damn
thing with hot stretched sprue,
it took about an hour. It won Best in Show anyway, so the judges
obviously didn't care.
But I've never really liked that model since then.

 If I find complication too boring I will stop, in fact I plan to,
someday, but not yet!
/Neil