[WWI] Sopwith Salamander

Joel Christy jbarchristy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 09:16:14 EDT 2007

Hi again Hugh,

  There is an article on building the Toko Salamander in the November 1999 Internet Modeler that may prove useful. BTW I wrote the Scale Models International article refered to in Pedro Soares item. I think I have built three Salamanders...... so far.

  Cheers,

  Joel

Hugh Beyts <hugh at sensorydimensions.com> wrote:
      Does anyone know or have an idea what the interior colour of the Salamnder cockpit would have been?

  I'm guessing either darkish grey similar to the colour used on exterrnal RFC aircraft metal panels or red primer but neither is based on hard evidence.

  Hugh