[WWI] Research Offer

Steve Cox steve at oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 15:26:42 EDT 2007

on 2/7/07 11:05 pm, J. Michael Vice at jmikl at cmc.net wrote:

> You guys (Oops!  Sorry, Karen!) have been great in helping me with various
> questions.  I'd like to return the favor.  I have a semi-huge library whose
> information I would like to make available.  It includes complete sets of
> C&C-US, C&C-I, OTF, Windsock and Datafiles, and many, many more items,
> especially hardbook books.
>
> If anyone needs for me to look up anything, drop me a line at
>
>         jmikl at cmc.net.
>
>                                             Mike

Do you have any idea what you might be letting yourself in for?   :)

regards
Steve
http://www.oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk/steveshome.html - click on the guest map
button here to see where list members live.

My Club    http://www.bramptonscalemodelclub.fsnet.co.uk

SWMBO¹s SIG     IPMS(UK) South Atlantic SIG
http://www.sasig.bravehost.com

  If I didn't spend so much time on line
    ‹‹ I'd get some models finished