[WWI] Added:Westland Wapiti

Ray Boorman fokkereiv at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 18:47:16 EST 2007

Diego, good rule of thumb don't ever maim your victims, they get to sue you
if you do.  The funny side of this is  when I lived in the states, the
ironic joke was if you confronted a burglar with a gun, you were supposed to
make sure you  killed them not  injured, that way they couldnt sue you....
I could never understand that, but then in Missouri they always used to
think I was that funny Brit/Canadian because I didnt own any guns.....