[WWI] Revell 1/28 D Vll

Joel Christy jbarchristy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 07:08:22 EST 2007

H John?.

  Have you tried Windsock vol.12 no.2; Ray Rimell did a fairly comprehensive article on correcting the Revell D VII when it came out . It has full 1/28 plans in it as well. If you need a copy let me know.

  Cheers,

  Joel

john isn't eddie anymore <druvnik at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Has anyone got the FSM issue-I think it was in '98 or '99- on correcting the revell 1/28 Fokker D Vll? And can scan/e-mail to me? I want to make this mutt fit in with it's elder kin, and it just doesn't look right-and I'm talking in the box, unbuilt-TYIA-J Marganski

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.