[WWI] Micro Scale decals

Tom Mason tom.mason at charter.net
Mon Feb 26 23:21:57 EST 2007

Rick,

In doing OT aircraft a lot of things are not absolute, but some information
over the years has been proven to be wrong. So, the reason for my inquire as
these decals are old from the 70's. Also, what about there albatros D.
III/D. V sheet? Accurate or not. over the years I have seen a number of
different aircrafts colors change. For example I have decals for Goring's
Alb. D. III with three different variations on it.

T.O.M.