[WWI] 54 Sqdn. Redux

Ray Boorman fokkereiv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 20:05:17 EST 2007

Hey we have all seen the picture of the SE5a in Nivo and PC10 diamonds....
Now was it really PC10 and Nivo ehhh. Who's to know.

Official Squadron Photographer to visiting General Type with lots of brass
on his hat.. Oh no Sir we havent been painting gay patterns on our planes
that was Nivo and PC10.. just as you ordered

Brassy red tabbed type to Photographer look ere ermmm whats your name again.
I have a chit here saying your squadron bought 200 gallons of pink and
yellow paint. What the heck was that for.... Whats your name again...

Photographer replies Dont you remember General Sir we used that to drop on
the Jerries... dont yah know. Its a new idea so we can see them better.

General back ahhhh ahem oh thats alright then.... Why thats a grand idea...
carry on ahemmmm whats your name again.....