[WWI] DH6 / was: Salmson 2A paint scheme

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 09:26:55 EST 2007

>From: Douglas Anderson <djandersonza at yahoo.com>
>Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 01:23:03 -0800 (PST)
>
>She is a lovely aircraft and one that I would love to model. In fact, it
>was this model, built by Jean >Pascal,
>www.wwi-models.org/Images/Maire/Allied/Salmson/index.html, that inspired me
>to build >the 1/16th DH6

Really?  What's the connexion?

I have a nice Les Cooper 1/72nd scale vac of a DH6 - very nice crisp vac
sheet.  However, absoultely nothing comes with the sheet - according to the
instructions.  The instructions say things like "Maybe you should get an
Aeroclub engine."

What references are around for this, none-too-well-known machine?  I have
the DH5-DH15 FMP book, which has some nice drawings and photos, but that's
it.

Oh, by the way, I am part way through the sanding-priming-sanding cycle on
the Phönix C.I vac.

Michael