[WWI] Fantastic Modeling

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 04:56:42 EST 2007

Chris, just to show the fallacy of your argument, I have a few gay friends, and one of them is a modeler with all the attributes that you describe.
  But I do know what you mean by finding a subject 'sexy', my ex-wife once confronted me as in my diary I had 'visited the beautiful girl', a referance to my visit to teh Science museum in London to take some photographs of teh Antoinette monoplane. She never believed me.

Christopher Malany <cmm-saj at snet.net> wrote:
  Hi, Ernest:

>Is this a polite way of saying 'gay'? ;-)
> E.

No, no, not at all. I suspect that gay people are far
less complex than modelers. Modelers combine
child-like wonder, the compulsive possessive desire to
own every kit ever produced and to scratchbuild every
one not, too much time and/or disposable income, a
rare eye for pettifogging detail, and a unique sense
of the "sexy." For example, personally I
regard early-production S.E.5's as "sexy." Even Freud
would have been puzzled.

- Chris Malany